Before the debut of “Brahmastra” keyboard warriors have turned their attention to Bollywood actresses Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor.
In their debut collaboration on film, the now-real-life pair Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor play Isha and Shiva in Brahmastra Part One: Shiva.
Superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Dimple Kapadia, Mouni Roy, Divyendu Sharma, Nagarjuna, and Saurav Gurjar round up the remainder of the cast.
The film, directed and written by Ayan Mukherji, will debut in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam on September 9.
The newlyweds’ most recent airport appearance has once again become them the focus of internet trolls as they prepare for the eagerly awaited Brahmastra, once again boycott trend started in India.
Mr. & Mrs. Kapoor were on the road for the movie’s pre-release festivities.
A video initially released by an Indian paparazzi account has been floating over the internet, however, it did not gather attention for all the right reasons. In the brief video, the soon-to-be parents exit their car at the airport as a member of the security team who was with them quickly opens the door so Bhatt may exit.
View this post on Instagram
The act was poorly received by social media users, which led to online criticism of the famous pair.
Apart from Boycott Brahmastra, Look at what the keyboard warriors penned:
- Oh WOW she cannot open her own door 😂😂😂😂
- Mujhe aaj tak samjh nhii ayaa ….. Ye VIP , celebrities car ka door khud kyo nhii khol patee (I never get to understand why these celebrities and VIP cannot open the car door themselves)🤔🤔
- Khudse nikal bhi nahi skte kya yelog gaadi se? (Can’t they help themself to come out of the car?)
- Shameful… when elderly folks literally run to open doors for younger people… shame on you Ranbir Kapoor Alia Bhatt
- In ko itani ijat dene ki koi jarurat nhi sale (No need to give them so much respect)