When it comes to discussion for most of the CEO’s, majority of participants discuss about their wealth and compare the success for Top CEO’s on depending on their income and Yes Most Successful CEO’s are considered Rich – Yes Very Rich.
Who is the Most Successful CEO’s ?
Late Steve Jobs, Elon Musk,Charles Koch, Tadashi Yanai and Jim Walton – Is there any common link between them ? Are the successful CEO’s ? Yes Indeed! Are they Rich ?Definitely yes.
Successful CEO’s Traits:
Leaders are goals driven, compassionate, success hungry and most importantly their dreams. Every company must have these types of leaders who always stay on top of their game and are known to have strategic focus, agile, and performance-oriented.
Many have vision but they lack the compassion and knowledge on how the business really works. Some have the knowledge but they are not confident enough to pursue and achieve their vision.
Only the bests can make it to the top and be able to stay on the top. With the advent of modern technology, success has been more difficult to achieve as each company must cope up with massive transformations through time.
They also have to deal with equally successful competitors who are also motivated by the same goals as the others – to create a remarkable name in the raging global arena. Thus, the roles of Chief Executive Officers in every company should never be discounted.
CEO’s are entrusted with the responsibility to lead the entire organization. They are the ones giving the directives to get the goals done including, but not limited to, achieving continues growth and development, expanding resources, foreseeing and managing risks, and sustaining financial stability.
Top Most Successful CEO’s:
We have listed the names of charismatic and visionary CEO’s worldwide who are front runners in the field of business leaders.
Most successful CEO’s were able to heap a fortune from managing, controlling, and directing companies.
- Elon Musk worth $163.9 Billion
- Charles Koch worth $54.2 Billion
- Jim Walton worth $53.3 Billion
- Tadashi Yanai worth $30.4 Billion
- Serge Dassault worth $22.5 Billion
- Alexey Mordashov worth $18.7 Billion
- James Ratcliffe worth $17.4 Billion
- Sallie Krawcheck worth $17.2 Billion
- Eric Schmidt worth $14.7 Billion
- David Duffield worth $13.2 Billion
- Robert Pera worth $9.91 Billion
- Zhou Qunfei worth $9.24 Billion
- Galen Weston Jr worth $8.46 Billion
- Xu Shihui worth $8.39 Billion
- Suh Kyung-Bae worth $8.17 Billion
- Bobby Kotick worth $7 Billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani worth $6.84 Billio
- Travis Kalanick worth $6.65 Billion
- Roberto Irineu Marinho worth $4.8 Billion
- Mata Pires worth $4.7 Billion
- Lars Larsen worth $4.6 Billion
- Guenther Fielmann worth $4.5 Billion
- Andrew and Peggy Cherng worth $4.3 Billion
- Ralph Dommermuth worth $4.1 Billion
- Daniel Och worth $3.9 Billion
- Fred Smith worth $3.9 Billion
- Akira Mori worth $3.8 Billion
- Meg Whitman worth $3.7 Billion
- Tony Tan Caktiong worth $3.7 Billion
- Horst Paulmann worth $3.7 Billion
- Steven Udvar-Hazy worth $3.7 Billion
- Jeremy Jacobs worth $3.7 Billion
- Michael Pieper worth $3.6 Billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori worth $3.5 Billion
- Jason Chang worth $3.5 Billion
- Axel Oberwelland worth $3.4 Billion
- Alexander Nesis worth $3.3 Billion
- Thomas Pritzker worth $3.1 Billion
- Steve Wynn worth $3 Billion
- Hui Lin Chit worth $2.9 Billion
- Tilman Fertitta worth $2.7 Billion
- A. Jerrold Perenchio worth $2.7 Billion
- Shin Chang-Jae $2.6 Billion
- Shen Wenrong worth $2.6 Billion
- Hubert Burda worth $2.6 Billion
- Nicholas Woodman worth $2.5 Billion
- David Rubenstein worth $2.5 Billion
- Bob Parsons $2.4 worth Billion
- Arnaud Lagardere worth $2.4 Billion
- Alexander Dzhaparidze worth $2.3 Billion